Daily driving in city requires frequent stops –not uncommon to start and stop 4 times in every kilometre. This means the battery has to cycle on and off constantly, and often needs to start the car with only a partial charge. A start stop battery will often use energy from the alternator or regenerative braking to quickly restore energy.
AGM TECHNOLOGY :
1. This technology is meant for the high –performance, premium Start Stop vehicles with fuel-savings technologies.
2. Constructed with advance Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology.
3. Perfect for vehicles with advance technology like regenerative braking.
4. AGM technology prevents corrosion due to acid strafication.
5. Highest performance, extreme cycle life and spill- proof.
6. Electrolyte held in the glass fleece separators exerts a uniformly high contact pressure.
7. Optimum power, energy efficiency and starting performance.
8. Extra- long service life.
9. Total maintenance free.
10. OE specifications for high performance and luxury vehicles/Hybrid vehicles (12V).
11. CO2 reductions & mileage improvements targets due to cut off when stationary.
Model NO Voltage AH CCA/ EN Length Width Terminal height
LN1 AGM 12V 50 400/560A 206mm 174mm 189mm
LN2 AGM 12V 60 600EN/680A 241mm 174mm 189mm
LN3 AGM 12V 70 600CCA/760A 276mm 174mm 189mm
LN4 AGM 12V 80 730CCa/800A 314mm 174mm 189mm
LN5 AGM 12V 95 800CCA/900A 352mm 174mm 189mm